I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet. ~ Sex and the City

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 6: What to do....




As I said previously, I would like to start booking some attractions in advance? Yay or nay?

By doing so I am preventing myself from having to carry around a significant amount of cash and my spending money will be for clothes, food and other fun things.

But the issue is what if I can't make it? Are there specific days that I have to go to these attractions once they are booked? Can I get my money back? .All questions that I have, that are not all posted on their web page and I am not particularly eager to call London and find out. I have to save that money for the trip remember?

So these are my delimas. I am sure that there could be worse things to be stressed out about, but this is it at the moment.

Advice in this matter will be well recieved... please help.

3 comments:

  1. I would suggest waiting. What if you get there and want to do something totally different than what you had planned. Not booking what give you the freedom to do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also suggest waiting. You need to have freedom because I bet there is a lot in London that the internet can not show you!
    If there is something you are positive that you want to go to maybe booking it now could be a good idea.Maybe choose an attraction where there isnt a set date.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both Brett and Alex, if you book everything now you know that luck would turn out that there would be something far more entertaining and enjoyable to you but you wouldn't be able to do it because you're already locked into something else.
    I say keep doing what you're doing, save some money and just have a blast over there!

    ReplyDelete